Request status is displayed on the top side bar at the right hand side of the Request. It informs of the Request stage as follows:
- Open – displays on the Request Invitations and on Public Requests that are open to joining.
- Intend to respond – displays after accepting Request Invitation or Joining Public Request.
- Under Consideration – displays when the Response to Request has been submitted and Response Deadline has passed. The Request is awaiting decisions stage.
- Successful – displays when your Response has been awarded by Buyer Organisation.
- Unsuccessful – displays when your Response has been declined by Buyer Organisation.
- Closed – displays when the Deadline of Public Request has passed.
- Expired – displays when the deadline to submit Responses has passed and Response had not been submitted.
- Cancelled – displays when the Request has been cancelled by Buyer Organisation. Notification email is generated to you informing about this change.