In this webinar, our team will take you through how digital transformation and becoming more data-centric in your supply-chain processes has a massive impact on productivity, risk, quality and other KPI’s like sustainability and carbon reduction.
- The DIKW concept of knowledge management – and what it means for you.
- The challenges of data management
- What good data management looks like
- How information and knowledge are built using data and technology
- The game-changing impact of wise, data-driven decision across your organisation
- How data drives continual improvement through metrics, management and monitoring.
It’s one not to miss for forward-thinking, ambitious supply chain professionals looking to move their career forward or organisation into 2022 and beyond.