The Ultimate Guide to ESG for the Construction Supply Chain
An extensive 66-page ultimate guide to strategising, planning, implementing and managing environmental, social and governance factors to help construction businesses, project teams, civil engineers and infrastructure-focused organisations meet your ESG mission and commitments.
This is a comprehensive guide that helps give your team the necessary structure and a vital, straightforward methodology to generate business growth in this hugely significant, and ever-more-imperative field.
In this insightful and practical walkthrough, we look at:
- The definition and background of ESG
- The role of ESG in the construction industry
- The increasing pressure on companies to implement tightly monitored ESG programs across construction and infrastructure
- How to focus on the ESG factors that will make a difference
- How to develop an ESG Mission
- The components of an ESG Strategy
- a deeper dive into the wealth of ESG metrics…
- … and how to prioritise these metrics for supplier success
- How to turn your strategy into a defined plan that’s straightforward to execute
- The importance of data and supplier relationship management for continual improvement
- The benefits of technology in achieving the strategy in an effective manner
A must-download for any construction, civil engineering, infrastructure or planning business looking to take its ESG mission from preaching to practising and, most importantly, proving success.