About these Terms
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your site password and agree to immediately notifying SourceDogg at firstname.lastname@example.org if your password is compromised.
Restrictions on Website Use
If you continue to browse and use this website you are accepting that you shall not:
- Attempt to or use the website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, distribute and / or disseminate to the website any harmful, obscene, indecent, unlawful, libellous, profane, defamatory, infringing, inappropriate, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material or information;
- Post, transmit or otherwise send to the website any unlawful, fraudulent, harassing, libellous, or obscene Information of any kind;
- Post, transmit or otherwise send to the website harmful material in any form or information that contain harmful material in any form such as, but not limited to, the following: viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the SourceDogg service, or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the SourceDogg service;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the SourceDogg service;
- Post or transmit to the website material that infringes on any copyright, patent or intellectual property right;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the SourceDogg service;
- Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, or any other form of such solicitation;
- Harvest or attempt to harvest any contact information from users of the website by electronic or other means;
- Monitor or attempt to monitor activity on the website;
- Use any device or technology or any other means to gain unauthorised access or attempt to gain unauthorised access to password-protected portions of the website, to the SourceDogg service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the SourceDogg service;
- Create a false or misleading identity by which to represent on the website for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or to harvest or otherwise collect information about others;
If you continue to browse and use this website you are accepting that;
- SourceDogg has the right to monitor the website and to disclose any Information necessary to operate the website, in order to protect SourceDogg, our Members, Customers and Others and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests;
- SourceDogg has the right to refuse to post or to remove any Information on the website, in whole or in part, for any reason.
- You agree to comply with all governmental laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations (including unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising) regarding your website use.
Links to other Websites
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SourceDogg prior written consent.
Trademark and Licence
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
This website and its content is the copyright of SourceDogg – © SourceDogg 2013. All rights reserved.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
SourceDogg respects the intellectual property rights of others, however if you consider that your work (or the work of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act) has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, contact us in writing at email@example.com including the term “Copyright Infringement” in the subject line
SourceDogg undertakes to assess any reported infringement of copyright, and where verified, take action to identify and prevent access to the website by individuals found to be repeat offenders in terms of copyright infringement.
The following information, in the order as is set out in (a) to (h) below, should be provided in the written communication:
- A signed statement that you have identified material on the SourceDogg website which infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act, if applicable);
- A description of the material copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Details of the Copyright including the countries to which your copyright applies;
- A description of the way in which the copyright material has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SourceDogg website (including a URL and/or screen shot);
- Your contact details including full name, organisation name if relevant, address, telephone number, and email address so that we may get in contact with you;
- A statement by you, that the above information provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Where you are not the copyright owner but are authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf, proof of this authorisation.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by SourceDogg and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However SourceDogg takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
SourceDogg shall not be responsible for any connection or access to the SourceDogg website by you or the quality of the transmission of any information passing between you and the website.
You will be responsible for providing your own communications equipment to access the SourceDogg website via the Internet or WAP service, and the Internet/WAP access charges thereon. You recognise that SourceDogg shall not be responsible for any reduced functionality resulting from, or in connection with, your use of the SourceDogg service via WAP.
Information submitted to the website is routed via a hosting site, which SourceDogg takes every precaution to keep secure. SourceDogg, however, is not responsible for lapses in online security and does not assume liability for improper use of your Information by a third party should such a lapse occur.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of SourceDogg. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall SourceDogg be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.