How to navigate SourceDogg
Get to know your application menu for easy navigation of SourceDogg.
- We are buying, We are supplying and Supplier Management
- Settings, Profile and Help
- Click We are buying to go to the home page of your buyer account.
- Click We are supplying to go the home page of your supplier account. Please note: this option is not visible/available to buyer-only accounts.
- Click Supplier Management to go to Supplier Management feature where you can browse and search the Supplier Directory, tagging and pooling organisations of interest.
Click Resources to open a drop-down menu with the following options:
- Documents: store, sort, tag and share all procurement-related files.
- Contracts: store, sort, tag, share and set reminders for contracts.
Click Reports to open a drop-down menu with the following report options:
- Events: view all sourcing events (e.g. request deadline, contract expiry) for a specified period.
- Items: view all your organisation’s product and service items currently saved on SourceDogg.
- Questions: view all your organisation’s request questions currently saved on SourceDogg.
- Requests: view a status update on all your organisation’s requests.
- Suppliers: view all suppliers that your organisation has interacted with and added to the Supplier Pool on SourceDogg.
- Users: view the details, request history and last login date of all your organisation’s users.
Please note: The Reports option is available/visible to admin users only.
Click your name [Donal Kavanagh in example pictured above] to open a drop-down menu with the following options:
- Organisation Profile: view your organisation’s SourceDogg profile. Admin users may also edit the profile.
- Account Settings: change your Personal Settings and Password. Admin users may also change Organisation Settings, and add, edit or remove users in User Management.
- Help: access the SourceDogg Knowledge Base.